Manual, Flow-Through Body, Low to High Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm
Inline, bottom outlet, back (inlet) pressure reducing valve for purified water, clean utilities and media in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- Media/buffer prep., upstream process
- input back pressure control for mixing buffer media
- pressure maintenance with drainable relief to sterile containment
- Separation input and output control: chromatography and depth filtration back pressure control
- For process control with overpressure bottom bypass to sterile containment
- F & B and consumer H & B process inputs: outputs, purified water and clean utilities
- Lifetime warranty of Jorlon diaphragm
- Low offset (creep)
- Modulates open during over pressure events allowing volume excess to be drained to sterile containment
- New integral gauge ports optional
- Removing spring force during Rinse/CIP/Rinse cycle allows valve to fully open with minimal line pressure
- No guiding surfaces in the fluid – minimizes particulate generation
- 100% 316L barstock body and trim
- Size: 1/2″ through 3″ (DN15 through DN80)
- End Connections: ASME, Tri-Clamp, ASME Tube Weld Ends, DIN/ISO Tri-Clamp Connections, DIN/ISO Tube Weld Ends
- Cv & Flow Characteristic: 0.5 – 28 Cv (0,4 – 24,1 Kv)
- Max. Pressure/Temperature: Dependent upon construction
- Setpoint Range: 3 psi (0,2 bar) to 90 psi (6,2 bar); dependent on size and construction
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish is standard, 8Ra (0,2µm) optional
- Diaphragm Material: Jorlon FDA, USP Class VI, 316L, EPDM/Nylon (FDA only)
- Soft Seat Option: Jorlon, TEEK (all materials FDA, USP Class VI)
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
How can you prevent unscheduled shutdowns and reduce change-out times? Check out our presentation on the Jorlon diaphragm.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- PED Category 1 (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals where possible. Consult each product data for details
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.