Manual, Flow-Through Body, Low to High Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm
Inline, bottom outlet, back (inlet) pressure reducing valve for purified water, clean utilities and media in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- Media/buffer prep., upstream process
- input back pressure control for mixing buffer media
- pressure maintenance with drainable relief to sterile containment
- Separation input and output control: chromatography and depth filtration back pressure control
- For process control with overpressure bottom bypass to sterile containment
- F & B and consumer H & B process inputs: outputs, purified water and clean utilities
- Lifetime warranty of Jorlon diaphragm
- Low offset (creep)
- Modulates open during over pressure events allowing volume excess to be drained to sterile containment
- New integral gauge ports optional
- Removing spring force during Rinse/CIP/Rinse cycle allows valve to fully open with minimal line pressure
- No guiding surfaces in the fluid – minimizes particulate generation
- 100% 316L barstock body and trim
- Size: 1/2″ through 3″ (DN15 through DN80)
- End Connections: ASME, Tri-Clamp, ASME Tube Weld Ends, DIN/ISO Tri-Clamp Connections, DIN/ISO Tube Weld Ends
- Cv & Flow Characteristic: 0.5 – 28 Cv (0,4 – 24,1 Kv)
- Max. Pressure/Temperature: Dependent upon construction
- Setpoint Range: 3 psi (0,2 bar) to 90 psi (6,2 bar); dependent on size and construction
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish is standard, 8Ra (0,2µm) optional
- Diaphragm Material: Jorlon FDA, USP Class VI, 316L, EPDM/Nylon (FDA only)
- Soft Seat Option: Jorlon, TEEK (all materials FDA, USP Class VI)
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
How can you prevent unscheduled shutdowns and reduce change-out times? Check out our presentation on the Jorlon diaphragm.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- PED Category 1 (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)
- ATEX (Group II, Category 2 of Directive 2014/34/EU)
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals where possible. Consult each product data for details
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.