Hybrid or Automated, Low to High Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm
Fully automated or hybrid back (inlet) pressure reducing valve for purified water, clean utilities and media in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- WFI distribution loop: return loop pressure maintenance upstream of spray ball
- Media/buffer prep., upstream process:
- input back pressure control for mixing buffer, media
- pressure maintenance and relief to sterile containment
- Separation input and output control: for menu driven chromatography, TFF, or depth filtration differential pressure control
- Pump head pressure maintenance or pressure bypass
- Agitator or pump seal water pressure maintenance
- F & B consumer H & B process: inputs, outputs, purified water and clean utilities
- Available with extended range I-P transducer or a SST gas regulator
- Allows fully automated operation of set points from PLC/DCS menu when used with I/P
- Change set point to 0 from PLC/DCS menu during Rinse/CIP/Rinse Cycle
- Automated operation drastically reduces offset compared with spring loaded regulators
- Lifetime warranty on Jorlon diaphragm
- 100% 316L barstock body and trim
- No guiding surfaces in the fluid-minimizes particulate generation
- Size: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 3″ (DN15, DN20, DN25, DN40, DN50, DN80)
- End Connections: ASME, Tri-Clamp, ASME Tube Weld Ends, DIN/ISO Tri-Clamp Connections, DIN/ISO Tube Weld Ends
- Cv & Flow Characteristic: 0.5 – 28 Cv (0,4 – 24,2 Kv)
- Max. Pressure/Temperature: Dependent upon construction
- Setpoint Range: 3 psi (0,2 bar) to 90 psi (6,2 bar) dependent on size and construction
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish is standard, 8Ra (0,2µm) optional
- Stem Seal – Diaphragm: Jorlon USP Class VI
- Soft Seat Option: All materials FDA, USP Class VI; Teflon, PEEK, Jorlon
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- PED Category 1 (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals where possible. Consult each product data for details
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.