Fully Automated, Low to High Flow, Normally Open, Jorlon Diaphragm
Air loaded sanitary back pressure reducing valve designed to allow the user to change setpoints remotely via a cabinet or panel mounted air regulator or though a distributed control system or PLC using a I-P transducer. Unique among its peers, the Mark 95A is normally open with the air supply is removed, allowing process or sanitization fluids to drain.
- Normally open when air supply is removed
- Compact design significantly reduces the installation space and weight if mounting the valve on a process skid
- Permits full automation of Process, Rinse, CIP and SIP setpoints
- Valve body and trim is the same as the time-tested MK95 design
- Optimized diaphragm material, surface area and support system for unsurpassed performance and life
- Accessory I/P or air regulator available for automated and/or remote set point control
- Size: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″ (DN15, DN20, DN25, DN40, DN50)
- End Connections: ASME, Tri-Clamp, butt weld, others upon request
- Cv & Flow Characteristic: 0.5 – 19 Cv (0,4 – 16,3 Kv)
- Setpoint Range: 1/2″ – 1″: 3 – 105; 1-1/2″: 3 – 85; 2″ 5 – 60
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish is standard, 8Ra (0,2µm) optional
- Diaphragm Material : Jorlon USP Class VI
- Soft Seat Option: All materials FDA, USP Class VI; Teflon, PEEK, Jorlon
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.