Manual or Air Augmented, Low Pressure, Low to Medium Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm
Inline style, manual or air-loaded,back pressure regulating valves for low to medium flow, clean compressed air and gas applications for Stainless or single use systems in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- Bioreactor/Fermenter: regulated venting of small to mid-size vessels
- Separation: regulated venting of purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Purification: regulated venting of purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Formulation: regulated venting for purge/blanket/motive force gas
- For regulated venting of F & B and consumer H & B process purge/blanket/motive
- Compact size relative to other low pressure BPRV designs
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material with exceptional long life (life warranty)
- Air augmentation option for automated operation
- In-line removable trim significantly reduces maintenance time
- High rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Sizes: 1/2″ (DN15) & 3/4″ (DN20)
- End Connections: ASME BPE, DIN & ISO tri-clamp, weld-stud, and NPT, VCR connections optional
- Cv (Kv): Cv 0.8 (KV 0,7); Cv 0.5 (Kv 0,43)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 150 psig (10,5 bar)
- Setpoint Range: 1 – 50 psi (0,06 – 3,45 bar)
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20 Ra µin (0,5 µn) electropolish is standard, 8 Ra (0,2 µm) is optional
- Diaphragm: Jorlon FDA/USP Class VI
- Soft Seat Option: PEEK, Teflon (all materials to FDA & USP Class VI)
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
All Steriflow Valves with a Jorlon diaphragm have a lifetime warranty on the diaphragm. Watch our video to learn more.
Find the answers to the questions we are asked most often. We update this section regularly.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- PED Sound Engineering Practice (SEP)
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals where possible. Consult each product data for details
We have experienced Steriflow sales representatives throughout the world. Your local rep is ready to help!