Manual, Low to High Flow, Jorlon Diapragm
Angle style, pressure reducing valves with Tri-Clamp© body for low flow purified water, clean utilities and media in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- Media prep: AWFI (ambient WFI) or buffer dilution
- Bioreactor/fermenter process input control: AWFI
- Separation input and output control: AWFI
- Purification input and output control: AWFI, buffer
- Clean utilities: USP PW, WFI, CIP, CCA, CCG
- F & B and consumer H & B process: inputs, outputs, purified water and clean utilities
- Jorlon diaphragm: USP Class VI, FDA approved PTFE based material which provides excellent chemical resistance and an extremely long life
- Smallest Cv (Kv) of any process regulators
- No guiding surfaces in the fluid-minimizes particulate generation
- Self draining design
- Manual CIP pin allows user to lock the regulator in full open position during Rinse/CIP/Rinse cycle
- Low offset (droop)
- Size: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ (DN15, DN20, DN25)
- End Connections: ASME, DIN and ISO Tri-Clamp, Extended Tube Weld
- Cv & Flow Characteristics: 0.3 – 5.5 Cv (0,26 – 4,7 Kv)
- Max Pressure/Temperature: Dependent upon construction
- Setpoint Range: 3 psi (0,2 bar) to 135 psi (9,3 bar); dependent on size and construction
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish is standard, 8Ra (0,2µm) optional
- Diaphragm Materials: Jorlon FDA, USP Class VI, EPDM/Nylon – FDA only
- Soft Seat Option: Selection is size and Cv (Kv) dependent; Jorlon (all materials to FDA & USP Class VI), PEEK, Teflon
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
Our Steriflow Valve Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for Steriflow Valve Express in the product descriptions.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)
- ATEX Certified
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals where possible. Consult each product data for details
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.