Manual, High Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm
Inline style, pressure reducing valves for high flow clean compressed air and gas point of use and distribution applications in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- Primary pressure reduction in large in line CCG (clean compressed gas) distribution systems
- Separation: pressure regulation of high flow purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Purification: pressure regulation of high flow purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Formulation: pressure regulation of high flow purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Clean Utility: CCA pressure control for post SIP drying of large vessels, tubing, filters, etc.
- F & B consumer H & B process purge/blanket/motive force gas regulation
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life and FDA and USP Class VI compliance
- In-line removable seat and trim facilitate cleaning and maintenance
- High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
Note: these valves may be used on non-cavitating liquid or clean steam applications. However, they are not drainable. Steriflow Engineering must review application before acceptance.
- Size: 3/4″ – 2″ (DN20 – DN50)
- End Connections: ASME BPE, DIN and ISO Tri-clamp, Tube weld-end, NPT
- Cv (Kv): 2.5 (2,16), 10 8,65) line size dependent
- Max. Operating Temperature: 250 psig @ 275°F (10,5 bar @ 135°C)
- Setpoint Range: 5 – 250 psi (0,3 – 17,2 bar)
- Max. Operation Pressure: 300 psi @ 100°F (20,7 bar @ 38°C)
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish is standard; Non-EP is optional, as are other finishes
- Diaphragm Material: Jorlon FDA/USP Class VI
- Soft Seat Option: PTFE, FDA/USP Class VI, Teflon
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
Understanding the differences among the J Series gas regulators
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- PED Category 1 (Pressure Equipment SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)Directive)
- ATEX Certified
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals where possible. Consult each product data for details
3/4″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 2.5Cv
3/4″ JSRHF Series, 316L/NPT Ends, 2.5Cv
1″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 3.5Cv
1″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 5, 7.5 & 10Cv
1″ JSRHF Series, 316L/NPT Ends, 3.5Cv
1-1/2″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 3.5Cv
1-1/2″ JSRHF Series, 316L/316/Tri-Clamp Ends, 5, 7.5 & 10Cv
2″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 5Cv
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.