Low Flow, Low Pressure Clean Gas Regulation
The JSRLFULP Series is pressure regulating valve ideal for low flow, low pressure precision regulation of lean compressed air and gas used in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical R&D, pilot and production facilities.
It is designed specifically for use on traditional stainless steel and single use disposable applications including:
- Small sterile vessels: gas overlay (blanketing), sparring, SUD bag integrity testing/inflation
- Time/press filling machine product hold vessels
- Excellent range ability with stable outlet pressures at a variety of inlet pressures
- Very low set point offset (droop)
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and quality surface finish
- Four Cv’s from 0.012 to 0.2 guarantee a valve that will fit your specific appliation
- Optimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jordan diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- Soft seat material for ANSi Class VI shutoff
Size: 1/2″ & 3/4″ *DN15 & DN20)
End Connections: ASME BPE
Gauge Ports: 1/4″ FNPT is standard. Contact factory for others
Soft seat Materials for ANSI Class VI shut-off: EPDM to +275°F (135°C), FDA & USP Class VI
Diaphragm Material: Jordan – PTFE, FDA & USP Class VI
Spring Ranges: 2 – 18″ water (0.07 – 0.65 psi)
Understanding the differences among back pressure regulating blanketing valves
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.