High purity, Gas, Ultra Low Pressure Regulator
The JSRHULP Series high purity, gas, ultra low pressure regulator was designed for Bio-Pharma gas applications, specifically to eliminate the exposed threaded connections associated with traditional designs. It features an in-line removable trim set to facilitate quick trim change out and cleaning without valve removable.
Ideal for clean, compressed air and gas typically used in bio-pharmaceutical stainless or single use vessels and process systems
- Clean process air
- Carbon dioxide
- Custom sparge, purge or blanket gas
- No exposed threaded connections
- Integral outlet pressure sensing line. No need to connect sensing line directly to vessel
- In-line removable seat and trim facilitate cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- Minimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jordan diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life, CIP/SIP capability and FDA and USP Class VI compliance
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Panel Mount feature available
Sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ (DN15, DN20, DN25)
End Connections: Tri-clamp (consult factory for others)
Lower diaphragm plate/body and diffuser material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
Spring range: 4-18″ H2O (0.14 – 0.65 psi)
Sizing: Use SVCV Steriflow sizing software module, size at 60% capacity
Understanding the differences among pressure regulating blanketing valves
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals where possible. Consult each product data sheet for details
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.