Manual or Pneumatically Actuated Inline Barstock Zero Static Use Point Valve
Single Weir zero static use point for manual on/off air actuated flow control for transfer or diversion of drug process additives, WFI and other critical system fluids.
- Bioreactor/fermenter: for sampling or transfer of critical process fluids, inputs or WFI upstream of, and prior to opening the main valve.
- For sampling or transfer or critical fluids, buffers or WFI upstream of and prior to, opening the main valve in the following areas: separation, filtration, chromatography, formulation, fill finish
Buffer and media prep:
- For sampling or transfer of critical process fluids, buffers or WFI upstream of, and prior to opening main valve
- Inlet and outlet: 1/2″ – 4″ (DN15 – DN100)
- Drop Connection: 1/2″ – 4″ (DN15 – DN100); drop connection must be < = the run connection
Connection type: tri-clamp, extended tube end standard. Other drop connection types available upon request. Additional ports or tandem access configurations available as special options
- Standard: Barstock, ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) or EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435
- Optional: AL-6XN®, Hastelloy® C-22 and others readily available
– ASME BPE SF1, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm)
– ASME BPE SF5, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm) electropolish
- Optional: ASME BPE SF4, 15 Ra µin (0,4 Ra µm) electropolish. Better finish upon request
Standard: 40 Ra µin (1,0 Ra µm) and better as option
Optional: 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm) and better upon request
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.