Zero Static Point of Use Valve
Standard, Compact, Manual or Pneumatically Actuated Point of Use (POU Valve)
Features & Benefits
Single Wier zero static point of use valve for manual on/off or air actuated dispersion of WFI or USP purified water from distribution loop.
- Bioreactor/fermenter: for dispersion control of WFI or USP purified water
- For dispersion flow control of WFI or USP purified water in the following production areas: separation, filtration, chromatography, formulation, fill finsh
Buffer and media prep:
- For dispersion control of WFI or purified water
- Run Connection: 1/2″ – 4″ (DN15 – DN100)
- Drop Connection: 1/2″ – 4″ (DN15 – DN100); drop connection must be < = the run connection
- Tri-clamp, extended tube end standard. Other drop connection types upon request.
- Additional ports or tandem access configurations available for purge, drain or sample use as special options.
- Standard: Barstock, ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) or EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435
- Optional: AL-6XN®, Hastelloy® C-22 and others readily available
– ASME BPE SF1, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm)
– ASME BPE SF5, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm) electropolish
- Optional: ASME BPE SF4, 15 Ra µin (0,4 Ra µm) electropolish. Better finish upon request
Standard: 63 Ra µin (1,6 Ra µm)
Optional: 40 Ra µin (1,0 Ra µm) and better upon request
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.