Single or Double Sterile Access, Manual or Pneumatically Actuated
Barstock single block valve with single or double sterile access, manual or pneumatically actuated.
Single block valve with single or double sterile access valves for manual on/off or air actuated flow control for transfer, diversion or sample of drug process additives, WFI and other critical system fluids.
- Bioreactor/fermenter: for sampling or transfer of critical process fluids, inputs or WFI upstream of, and prior to opening the main valve.
- For sampling or transfer of critical process fluids, buffers or WFI upstream of and prior to, opening the main valve in the following areas: separation, filtration, chromatography, formulation, fill finish
Buffer and media prep:
- For sampling or transfer of critical process fluids, buffers or WFI upstream of, and prior to opening the main valve.
- Run connections: 1/2″ – 4″ (DN15 – DN100)
- Access port connection: 1/2″ – 4″ (DN15 – DN100); drop connection must be <= the run connection
- ASME BPE Tri-clamp, extended tube end standard. Additional connection types available as options upon request.
- Sample port configurations available as special options
- Standard: Barstock, ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) or EN 10272:2000 Gr 1.4435
- Optional: AL-6XN® C-22 and others readily available
- Standard: ASEM BPE SF1, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm) and ASME BPE SF5, 20 Ra uin (0,5 um) electropolish
- Optional: ASME BPE SF4, 15 Ra µin, (0,4 µm) electropolish. Better finish upon request
- Standard: 40 Ra µin (1,0 Ra µm) and better as option
- Optional: 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm)and better upon request
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.