Divert Multi-Path, Block Valve
Manual or Pneumatically Actuated Barstock Multiple Path Diversion Valves
Steriflow's patented divert valve in 316L offers exceptional drainage and optimal flow rates due to the fully swept flow path. Divert valves allow process fluids to be diverted, mixed or sampled. These are available from 1/2" - 3" in several combinations of outlet and sizes.
Multiple Wier manual on/off or air actuated for multi-path diversion of drug process additives, drug product and clean utilities for mixing, sampling or other purposes.
- Bioreactor/fermenter: for diversion of WFI, growth media, intermediate drug product, clean dry air and gas, clean steam and clean utility fluids
- For diversion of WFI, buffers, solvent, intermediate and finished drug product, clean dry air and gas, clean steam and clean utility fluids in the following areas: separation, filtration, chromatography, formulation, fill finish
Buffer and media prep:
- For diversion control of WFI, buffers, and growth media
Available sizes: 1/2″ – 3″ (DN15 – DN80)
Connection type: tri-clamp, extended tube end, custom including hose barb
- Standard: Barstock, ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) or EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435
- Optional: AL-6XN®, Hastelloy® C-22 and others readily available
– ASME BPE SF1, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm)
– ASME BPE SF5, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm) electropolish
- Optional: ASME BPE SF4, 15 Ra µin (0,4 Ra µm) electropolish. Better finish upon request
Standard: 40 Ra µin (1,0 Ra µm) and better as option
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.