Custom Block Body Valves, Clusters
Manual or Pneumatically Actuated Custom Barstock Valves and Valve Clusters
Block valves evolved in this industry for a good reason. They transformed what used to be large multiple valve and tubing assemblies into a smaller, compact block valve that reduced process contact surface area, dead legs and hold up volume. Steriflow will custom design valves specifically for your process requirements using our Rapid Prototype Process.
Multiple Wier manual on/off or air actuated block valves or block valve clusters for diversion of drug process, media buffers, clean utilities for a variety of upstream and downstream requirements.
- Bioreactor/fermenter: for diversion of WFI, growth media, intermediate drug product, clean dry air and gas, clean steam and clean utility fluids
- Perfusion: permeate diversion
- For diversion of WFI, buffers, solvent, intermediate and finished drug product and clean utility fluids in the following areas: separation, filtration (buffer exchange), chromatography (column input buffer distribution and column outlet distribution), fill finish (low hold-up drug product distribution)
Buffer and media prep:
- Blocks for diversion control of WFI, buffers and growth media
Available sizes: 1/2″ – 3″
Connection type: tri-clamp, extended tube end, custom including hose barb
- Standard: Barstock, ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) or EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435
- Optional: AL-6XN®, Hastelloy® C-22 and others readily available
– ASME BPE SF1, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm)
– ASME BPE SF5, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm) electropolish
- Optional: ASME BPE SF4, 15 Ra µin (0,4 Ra µm) electropolish. Better finish upon request
Standard: 40 Ra µin (1,0 Ra µm) and better as option
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.