Manual or Pneumatically Actuated Cast Body 2-way Valves
Steriflow's cast body 2-way valves offer an economical alternatives to forged body valves when customer process requirements or specifications allow. Steriflow's manufacturing, assembling, documentation and valve traceability practices remain the same wether the valve is made from 316L cast or forged material.
Single valve manual on/off or air actuated flow control of drug process additives, drug products and clean utilities.
- Bioreactor/fermenter: for control of WFI, growth media, intermediate drug product, clean dry air and gas, clean steam and clean utility fluids
- Perfused bioreactors: retentate or permeate fluid control
- For control of WFI, buffers, solvent, intermediate and finished drug product, clean dry air and gas, clean steam and clean utility fluids in the following production areas: separation, filtration, chromatography, formulation, fill finish
Buffer and media prep:
- For control of WFI, buffers, growth media, clean steam and clean utility fluids
Available sizes: 1-1/2″ – 4″ (DN40 – DN100)
Connection type: tri-clamp, extended tube end
Materials: cast 316L, ASTM A351 CF3M
- Wetted interior:
– 32 Ra µin (0,81 Ra µm)
– 32 Ra µin (0,81 µm) electropolish
– ASME BPE SF1 20 Ra µin (0,5 um)
– ASME BPE SF5 20 Ra µin (0,5 um) electropolish
- Exterior: as cast, electropolished
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.