Standard, Compact, Manual or Pneumatically Actuated
Aseptic 2-way diaphragm valves are available as standard or compact, manual or pneumatically actuated.
Single valve Wier manual on/off or air actuated flow control of drug process additives, drug product and clean utilities.
- Bioreactor/fermenter: for control of WFI, growth media, intermediate drug product, clean dry air and gas, clean steam and clean utility fluids
- Perfused bioreactors: retentate or permeate fluid control
- For control of WFI, buffers, solvent, intermediate and finished drug product, clean dry air and gas, clean steam and clean utility fluids in the following production areas: separation, filtration, chromatography, formulation, fill finish
Buffer and media prep:
- For control of WFI, buffers, growth media, clean steam and clean utility fluids
- Compact valve: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ (DN8, DN10, DN15)
- Standard Valve: 1/2″ – 4″ (DN15 – DN100)
- All forged 2-way valves have integral tri-clamp or weld end connections – no welding required during manufacture
- Compact valve: Tri-clamp, extended tube end, standard; optional connections including hose barb upon request
- Standard valve: Tri-clamp, extended tube end
- Standard: Forged EN 10272:2000 Gr 1.4435 316L
- Optional: contact factory
- Standard: ASEM BPE SF1, 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra µm) and ASME BPE SF5, 20 Ra uin (0,5 um) electropolish
- Optional: ASME BPE SF4, 15 Ra µin, (0,4 µm) electropolish. Better finish upon request
Exterior: 63 Ra µin (1,6 Ra µm) standard
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.