For plant steam drainage in a clean environment
Polished, tri-clamp end, low to high flow thermodynamic sanitary steam trap for horizontal or vertical installation in plant steam or non-validated clean steam applications in Biopharmaceutical clean room environments. Can also be used in Food & Beverage and Consumer Health & Beauty applications.
- Plant steam or non-validated clean steam condensate drainage in a clean room environment:
- heat exchangers
- vessel jackets
- WFI still
- clean steam generator
- 316L body construction
- Operates in any position
- Solid cast 316L body with 20 Ra μin (0,5 Ra μm) external finish standard
- Size: 1/2″ & 3/4″ (DN15 & DN20)
- Installation Connection Orientation: Vertical (preferred), Horizontal
- Connection Type: ASME BPE tri-clamp
- Max. Allowable Pressure/Temperature: 227 psig (15,6 barg) 842°F (450°C)
- Materials of Construction: Body: casting, AISI 316L; Disc: AISI 316L
- Surface Finish: Internal: as machined and cast; External: 20 Ra μin (0,5 Ra μm) mechanical polish standard, except at junction of threaded cap and body
Our Steriflow Valve Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for Steriflow Valve Express in the product descriptions.
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.