Compact, High Purity, Low Flow, Low Pressure, Back Pressure, Jorlon Diaphragm with lifetime warranty
The JSBLFLP is a fully drainable compact back pressure regulator
designed and built specifically for hygienic, ASME BPE low flow
and low pressure gas and liquid applications.
- It's been designed specifically to eliminate all threaded connections
and contaminant traps below the diaphragm.
- It is completely drainable (an industry first in compact hygienic
regulator design), and compatible with CIP and SIP
practices. See drainability guideline on page 6.
- The simple trim design facilitates quick trim change out and
cleaning without valve removal or complete disassembly.
- Fully drainable with no threaded connections, or contaminant
traps below the diaphragm
- In-line removable trim significantly reduces maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and
- Minimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally
long life and CIP/SIP capability, and FDA and USP Class VI compliance and is warrantied for life.
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Sizes: 3/8″ (DN10), 1/2″ (DN15), 3/4″ (DN20)
- Ends: Tri-Clamp, Tube Weld End to ASME BPE, DIN
or ISO dimensions as standard
- Soft Seat Materials for ANSI Class VI Shut-Off:
• TFM to +450°F (232°C) FDA, USP Class VI
• PEEK to +350°F (177°C) FDA, USP Class VI
- Body and Wetted Component Material:
ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN
10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy®C-22
and others are optional.
- Diaphragm Material: PTFE-based Jorlon; FDA, USP
- Maximum Inlet Pressure:
• Weld-End, or Tri-Clamp Connections: 150 psig (10,5 barg)
• NPT Connections: 450 psig (31 barg)
- Spring Ranges: 2 – 15 psi (0,14 – 1 bar); 10-25 psi
(0,7 – 1,7 bar) 15 – 40 psi (1 – 2.8 bar)
- Optional Cleaning Specifications:
• Clean for Oil-Free
• O2 Cleaning complying with ASTM G93-03 2011
and CGA G-4.1-2009
- Flow Characteristics Cv (Kv):
• Cv 0.05 (0,04); for relief valve sizing is 0.15(0,13)
• Cv 0.15(0,13); for relief valve sizing is 0.25(0,21)
• Cv 0.25(0,21); for relief valve sizing is 0.35(0,30)
• Cv 0.35(0,30); for relief valve sizing is 0.45(0,39)
- Surface Finish:
• Internal wetted components: ASME BPE SF5, 20
Ra μin, (0,5 Ra μm) electropolished
• External: 40 Ra μin (1,0 Ra μm) electropolished
• Other finishes optional
• Panel Mounting
• Air Augment
• Inlet-Outlet Gauge
Jorlon Facts and Warranty
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
Jorlon Diaphragm Video
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
Jorlon Diaphragm InfoGraphic
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
PRV Gas Regulation Comparison Chart
Understanding the differences among pressure regulating blanketing valves
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practices)
- ATEX Certified
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seats where possible. Consult each product data for details
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.