Compact, High Purity, Low Flow, Low Pressure, Back Pressure, Jorlon Diaphragm with lifetime warranty
The JSBLFLP is a fully drainable compact back pressure regulator
designed and built specifically for hygienic, ASME BPE low flow
and low pressure gas and liquid applications.
- It's been designed specifically to eliminate all threaded connections
and contaminant traps below the diaphragm.
- It is completely drainable (an industry first in compact hygienic
regulator design), and compatible with CIP and SIP
practices. See drainability guideline on page 6.
- The simple trim design facilitates quick trim change out and
cleaning without valve removal or complete disassembly.
- Fully drainable with no threaded connections, or contaminant
traps below the diaphragm
- In-line removable trim significantly reduces maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and
- Minimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally
long life and CIP/SIP capability, and FDA and USP Class VI compliance and is warrantied for life.
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Sizes: 3/8″ (DN10), 1/2″ (DN15), 3/4″ (DN20)
- Ends: Tri-Clamp, Tube Weld End to ASME BPE, DIN
or ISO dimensions as standard
- Soft Seat Materials for ANSI Class VI Shut-Off:
• TFM to +450°F (232°C) FDA, USP Class VI
• PEEK to +350°F (177°C) FDA, USP Class VI
- Body and Wetted Component Material:
ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN
10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy®C-22
and others are optional.
- Diaphragm Material: PTFE-based Jorlon; FDA, USP
- Maximum Inlet Pressure:
• Weld-End, or Tri-Clamp Connections: 150 psig (10,5 barg)
• NPT Connections: 450 psig (31 barg)
- Spring Ranges: 2 – 15 psi (0,14 – 1 bar); 10-25 psi
(0,7 – 1,7 bar) 15 – 40 psi (1 – 2.8 bar)
- Optional Cleaning Specifications:
• Clean for Oil-Free
• O2 Cleaning complying with ASTM G93-03 2011
and CGA G-4.1-2009
- Flow Characteristics Cv (Kv):
• Cv 0.05 (0,04); for relief valve sizing is 0.15(0,13)
• Cv 0.15(0,13); for relief valve sizing is 0.25(0,21)
• Cv 0.25(0,21); for relief valve sizing is 0.35(0,30)
• Cv 0.35(0,30); for relief valve sizing is 0.45(0,39)
- Surface Finish:
• Internal wetted components: ASME BPE SF5, 20
Ra μin, (0,5 Ra μm) electropolished
• External: 40 Ra μin (1,0 Ra μm) electropolished
• Other finishes optional
• Panel Mounting
• Air Augment
• Inlet-Outlet Gauge
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
Understanding the differences among pressure regulating blanketing valves
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practices)
- ATEX Certified
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seats where possible. Consult each product data for details
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.