Manual or Air Augmented, Low Pressure, Low to Medium Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm
Inline style, manual or air-loaded,back pressure regulating valves for low to medium flow, clean compressed air and gas applications for Stainless or single use systems in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- Bioreactor/Fermenter: regulated venting of small to mid-size vessels
- Separation: regulated venting of purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Purification: regulated venting of purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Formulation: regulated venting for purge/blanket/motive force gas
- For regulated venting of F & B and consumer H & B process purge/blanket/motive
- Compact size relative to other low pressure BPRV designs
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material with exceptional long life (life warranty)
- Air augmentation option for automated operation
- In-line removable trim significantly reduces maintenance time
- High rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Sizes: 1/2″ (DN15) & 3/4″ (DN20)
- End Connections: ASME BPE, DIN & ISO tri-clamp, weld-stud, and NPT, VCR connections optional
- Cv (Kv): Cv 0.8 (KV 0,7); Cv 0.5 (Kv 0,43)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 150 psig (10,5 bar)
- Setpoint Range: 1 – 50 psi (0,06 – 3,45 bar)
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20 Ra µin (0,5 µn) electropolish is standard, 8 Ra (0,2 µm) is optional
- Diaphragm: Jorlon FDA/USP Class VI
- Soft Seat Option: PEEK, Teflon (all materials to FDA & USP Class VI)
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
All Steriflow Valves with a Jorlon diaphragm have a lifetime warranty on the diaphragm. Watch our video to learn more.
Understanding the differences among pressure regulating blanketing valves
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- PED Sound Engineering Practice (SEP)
- ATEX Certified
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals where possible. Consult each product data for details
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.