Manual, High Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm
Inline style, pressure reducing valves for high flow clean compressed air and gas point of use and distribution applications in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- Primary pressure reduction in large in line CCG (clean compressed gas) distribution systems
- Separation: pressure regulation of high flow purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Purification: pressure regulation of high flow purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Formulation: pressure regulation of high flow purge/blanket/motive force gas
- Clean Utility: CCA pressure control for post SIP drying of large vessels, tubing, filters, etc.
- F & B consumer H & B process purge/blanket/motive force gas regulation
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life and FDA and USP Class VI compliance
- In-line removable seat and trim facilitate cleaning and maintenance
- High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
Note: these valves may be used on non-cavitating liquid or clean steam applications. However, they are not drainable. Steriflow Engineering must review application before acceptance.
- Size: 3/4″ – 2″ (DN20 – DN50)
- End Connections: ASME BPE, DIN and ISO Tri-clamp, Tube weld-end, NPT
- Cv (Kv): 2.5 (2,16), 10 8,65) line size dependent
- Max. Operating Temperature: 250 psig @ 275°F (10,5 bar @ 135°C)
- Setpoint Range: 5 – 250 psi (0,3 – 17,2 bar)
- Max. Operation Pressure: 300 psi @ 100°F (20,7 bar @ 38°C)
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish is standard; Non-EP is optional, as are other finishes
- Diaphragm Material: Jorlon FDA/USP Class VI
- Soft Seat Option: PTFE, FDA/USP Class VI, Teflon
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- PED Category 1 (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)
- All products use FDA and USP Class Vi approved soft goods and seals
3/4″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 2.5Cv
3/4″ JSRHF Series, 316L/NPT Ends, 2.5Cv
1″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 3.5Cv
1″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 5, 5.7 & 10Cv
1″ JSRHF Series, 316L/NPT Ends, 3.5Cv
1-1/2″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 3.5Cv
1-1/2″ JSRHF Series, 316L/316/Tri-Clamp Ends, 5, 7.5 & 10Cv
2″ JSRHF Series, 316L/Tri-Clamp Ends, 5Cv