Manual or Air Augmented, Low Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm
Inline style, manual or air loaded, pressure reducing valves for low flow clean compressed air and gas point of use applications in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- Bioreactor/fermenter: sparge gas, purge/blanket/motive force gas regulation
- Separation: purge/blanket/motive force gas regulation for process vessels
- Purification: purge/blanket/motive force gas regulation for process vessels
- Formulation: purge/blanket/motive force gas regulation for proves vessels
- Lyophilization: purge/blanket/motive force gas regulation for process vessels
- Clean utility: CGG (clean compressed gas) pressure control for post SIP drying of small vessels, tubing, filters, etc.
- F & B consumer H & B process: purge/blanket/motive force gas regulation
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm provides exceptionally long life
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Low lock-up with EPDM seat
- Four Cv’s between 001 and 0.20 and six spring ranges guarantee a Cv fit for your application
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and quality surface finish
Note: These valves may be used on non-cavitating liquid or clean steam applications. However, they are not drainable. Steriflow Engineering must review application before acceptance.
- Size: 1/4″ – 3/4″ (DN8 – DN20)
- End Connections: ASME BPE, DIN and ISO Tri-clamp, Tube weld end and NPT (VCR connections optional – contact factory)
- Cv (Kv): Cv 1.012 (0,01) – Cv 0.20 (0,17)
- Maximum Pressure/Temperature: Tube End & Tri-Clamp 450 psi @ 350°F (31,0 bar @ 177°C) with PEEK seats; 450 psi @ 150°F (30,1 bar @ 66°C) with PTFE seats
NPT: 2165 psi @ 350°F (149 bar @ 177°C) with PEEK seats; 3600 psi @ 150°F (248 bar @ 66°C) with PTFE seats
- Setpoint Range: 5 psi (0,3 bar) to 750 psi (52 bar)
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish. Non-EP is optional as are other finishes
- Diaphragm Material: Jorlon FDA & USP Class VI
- Soft Seat Option: PTFE, PEEK, EPDM (all materials to FDA and USP Class VI)
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practice)
- ATEX (Group II, Category 2 of Directive 2014/34/EU)
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seals
1/4″ JSRLF Series with FNPT Ends, Port “A” Configuration
3/8″ JSRLF Series with FNPT Ends, Port “A” Configuration
1/2″ JSRLF Series with FNPT Ends, Port “A” Configuration
1/2″ JSRLF Series with DIN Tri-Clamp (DN15) Ends , Port “A” Configuration
1/2″ JSRLF Series with ISO Tube Weld Ends (DN15), Port “A” Configuration
1/2″ JSRLF Series with ISO Tri-Clamp Ends (DN15), Port “A” Configuration
1/2″ JSRLF Series with ASME BPE Tri-Clamp Ends, Port “A” Configuration
1/2″ JSRLF Series with ASME BPE Tube Weld Ends , Port “A” Configuration