Manual or Air Loaded, Low Flow, Jorlon Diaphragm with lifetime warranty
Inline or angle style, manual or air loaded, back pressure regulating valves for low flow, clean compressed air and gas applications in the biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and consumer health & beauty industries.
- For regulated venting of purge/blanket/motive/force gas from smaller sized vessels in the following application areas:
- For regulated venting of F & B and consumer H & B process purge/blanket/motive for gas from small vessels
- In-line removable trim significantly reduces maintenance time
- Fully drainable with no threaded connections or contaminant traps below the diaphragm
- Minimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life and CIP/SIP capability
- Lifetime diaphragm warranty
- Size: 1/2″ & 3/4″ (DN15 & Dn20)
- End Connections: ASME BPE, DIN & ISO Tri-Clamp or Weld-End, NPT, VCR connections optional – contact factory
- Cv (Kv): 0.05, 0.15, 0.25, 0.35 (0,04; 0,13; 0,21; 0,30)
- Max Inlet Pressure: 150 psig (10,5 bar)
- Setpoint Range: 8 – 125 psi (0,06 – 8,6 bar)
- Wetted Material: ASME SA479 316L (UNS 31603) is standard. EN 10272:2000 GR 1.4435, AL-6XN®, Hastelloy C-22 and others are optional
- Surface Finish: ASME BPE SF5, 20Ra (0,5µm) electropolish is standard, 8Ra (0,2µm) optional
- Diaphragm Material: Jorlon FDA/USP Class VI
- Soft Seat Option: All materials to FDA & USP Class VI TFM, PEEK
The majority of Steriflow valves come with the Jorlon diaphragm and, of course, a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
How do you minimize valve diaphragm failures? Watch this quick video to learn about the Jorlon diaphragm.
Save money, extend preventive maintenance diaphragm change-out times, and realize the benefits of a valve that outlasts most normal systems.
- CRN (Canadian Registration Number)
- SEP Declaration (Sound Engineering Practices)
- All products use FDA and USP Class VI approved soft goods and seats
We have experienced Steriflow sales representatives throughout the world. Your local rep is ready to help!