Mark 96AA Series - Air Augmented Pressure Regulator
The Mark 96AA is a sanitary air augmented pressure regulator with the same line sizes, Cv choices, seats, low droop characteristics and stability of the standard bolted bonnet Mark 96, but with an advantage. By connecting an air pressure signal to the ¼” FNPT dome fitting via an air regulator or I/P, the set point can be changed remotely by “sending an air signal instead of a technician”. The Mark 96AA gives users the ability to change pressure set points to any point in excess of the springs minimum set point (2 psi on a ¾” – 1” Mark 96, 10 psi on a 1-1/2” – 2”, and 15 psi on a 3”). Users adjust the regulator’s spring to the lowest set point, or to the lowest set pressure that the regulator will operate at. To achieve higher pressure set point (CIP or WFI flush), air pressure is added to the regulator dome. To lower the set point to it’s previous value, or to the springs manual set point, the pressure is reduced in the same manner.
- Lifetime diaphragm warranty
- All stem guiding above the diaphragm (wet process) to eliminate particulate generation
- Automate existing manual installations. MK 96AA upgrade kits available for Mark 96 regulators
- Maximizes the functional operating range by minimizing droop. This is especially useful on high turndown SIP steam delivery applications
- Reduce project CapEx. Used with an I/P, the MK96AA reduces the time required for steam pressure balancing, commissioning and validation of SIP loops by putting the regulator's set point adjustment in the hands of the Control Room Technician
- Remote operation and finish options make MK96AA ideal for clean room installations
- Complete range of products for any size or Cv requirement. The available sizes and Cv's are the same as the current Mark 96 product range
- With preset spring, users maintain control in the event of power (air failure).