JSB Series - Bio-Pharma Gas Regulator
The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from ASTM A479 316L SST barstock and finished to ASME BPE SF5 20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra μm), electropolished standard. The valve is outfitted with the rugged Jorlon diaphragm and Teflon or PEEK seats, all FDA approved, USP Class VI compliant materials. These materials of construction enable the JSB to withstand the rigors of continuous SIP and CIP processes if required.
- Designed specifically for Bio and Parenteral process gas services: minimized internal volume and crevices
- Body, stem, and bonnet materials ASTM A479 316L suitable for any environment and washdown
- SF5 (20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra μm) electropolish) – standard internal and external finish suitable for clean room installation• FDA/USP Class VI seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Fine thread pitch for precision setpoint adjustments Jorlon diaphragm (FDA, USP <87>, USP <88> Class VI @ 121°C); unsurpassed life
- Panel mounting optional• Five minute trim change via standard inline maintainability