Mark 96 Series - Pressure Regulator
The Mark 96 operates by sensing pressure under the diaphragm on the downstream side of the seat. As the downstream pressure approaches the setpoint, the force caused by the pressure acting on the diaphragm overcomes the force of the range spring, and the plug begins to move up toward closed. This reduces the downstream pressure and maintains the set pint. If the pressure underneath the diaphragm begins to fall, the spring forces the plug to move down towards open, to allow the set point to be maintained.
• Lifetime warranty on Jorlon diaphragm
• Steriflow is the only manufacturer offering 100% guiding above the diaphragm area and not the seat/orifice area which eliminates metal-to-metal particulate generation
• Accuracy: droop (set point offset) performance is best in the industry
• Soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff available
• Corrosion resistant ASTM A479 316L body, housing and T-handle
• Spring cylinder contains spring when disassembled, improving safety and retaining setpoint (clamped version only)
• Diaphragm restraint standard – supports diaphragm during vacuum service
• Body/ferrule heat numbers on bottom surface for material traceability
- Sizes: 3/4" - 1-1/2"
- 3/4" CV = 0.5; 1,5
- 1" CV = 1.5; 4.5
- 1-1/2" CV = 10
- Hard/soft seat, bolted body, standard finish