Mark 96C Series - Pressure Regulator
The Mark 96C operates by sensing pressure under the diaphragm after the medium has entered the valve from the bottom inlet port. As the downstream pressure approaches the set point, the force caused by the pressure acting on the diaphragm overcomes the force of the range spring, and the plug begins to move up toward closed. This reduces the downstream pressure and maintains the set point as the flow exits the valve from the side port. If the pressure underneath the diaphragm begins to fall, the spring forces the plug to move down towards open, to allow the set point to be maintained.
- CRN Registration Number available
- Soft seat capability for ANSI Class VI shutoff
- No guiding surfaces in the fluid - prevents particulate generation
- 100% 316L barstock body and metal trim
- Self-draining design
- No threads in contact with service media - prevents accumulation of contaminants
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning
- Clean-in-Place, Steam-in-Place - dome lock pin to allow CIP/SIP
- Jorlon diaphragm - A USP Class VI, FDA approved PTFE based material which provides excellent chemical resistance, extremely long life in steam service. Far superior to other elastomer or metal diaphragm metals.