Mark 978OR Series - Control Valve
The Mark 978 O-Ring Series is designed to meet the rigid specifications for sanitary process control valves for customers who prefer an O-ring style stem seal. This valve series is suitable for a wide variety of applications in the bio-pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, dairy and food and beverage industries.
Conforming to ASME BPE 2009 guidelines, the MK978 is ideally suited for a wide range of flowing media in both the utility and process areas of sanitary and aseptic systems.
High rangeability, characterized trim, high capacities, superior temperature and pressure ratings along with a selection of sealing methods make the MK978 the sanitary control valve for liquid, gas and steam services.
Whether the need is to control pressure, temperature, flow, pH, or another variable, the MK978 is the right valve for your process.
FDA & USP Class VI compliance standard on all process seal and seat materials (except Buna-N)
- Self draining – Angle Body: when mounted in vertical (all sizes) or horizontal orientations
- No guiding in the wetted area – prevents particulate generation
- Mechanically polished internal components – 20Ra (0,5 µm) finish, electropolish – standard , 8 Ra (0,2µm) optional
- Wetted parts made of 100% 316L Stainless Steel barstock
Maintenance-friendly – easy to perform sanitarymaintenance with simple disassembly and reassembly
- Steel, baked corrosion resistant coated multi-spring actuators to meet a wide range of differential pressure requirements while providing excellent corrosion resistance during washdown