Mark 95 Series Back Pressure Regulator
The Mark 95 operates by sensing the inlet pressure, or back pressure, beneath the diaphragm, as flow enters from inlet port on the side. As the back pressure exceeds the set point, the diaphragm force compresses the range spring permitting the stem to move from the seat toward the open position. As the flow increases, the back pressure is relieved and the spring and diaphragm relax, allowing the stem to return to the normally closed position. If a different set point is desired, a simple turn of the adjusting screw will increase or decrease the setting to any set point within the range covered by the regulator’s spring.
• Lifetime warranty on Jorlon diaphragm
• Steriflow is the only manufacturer offering 100% guiding above the diaphragm area and not the seat/orifice area which eliminates metal-to-metal particulate generation
• 316L Stainless Steel spring housing
• 100% ASTM A479 316L body and trim
• T-handle screw for easy handling and setpoint adjustments
• Thumblock for securing and retaining setpoint
• Bolted bonnet for increased safety and pressure/temperature rating
• SF5 (20 Ra µin (0,5 Ra μm) electropolished) standard internal finish; 8 Ra µin electropolished (internal or external) optional for clean room installations
- Sizes: 3/4" - 1-1/2"
- 3/4" Cv: 0.5; 1.5
- 1" Cv: 1.5; 4.5
- 1-1/2" CV: 10
- T.C. hard seat, standard finish