Mark 95AA Series - Air Augmented Back Pressure Regulator
The Mark 95AA sanitary air augmented back pressure regulator with the same line sizes, CV choices, seats, low build up characteristics, and stability of the standard bolted bonnet Mark 95, but with an advantage. By connecting an air pressure signal to the 1/4” FNPT dome fitting via an air regulator or I/P, the set point can be changed remotely by “sending an air signal instead of a technician”. The Mark 95AA gives users the ability to change pressure set points. Adjustments can be made with air pressure instead of, or in conjunction with, manual adjustment of the spring force to any point in excess of the springs minimum set point (2 psi on a 3/4" – 1” Mark 95, 3 psi on a 1-1/2”, and 5 psi on a 2”). Users adjust the regulator’s spring to the lowest set point or to the lowest set pressure that the regulator will normally operate at, and use air pressure to charge the set point. To lower the set point to it’s previous value, the pressure is reduced in the same manner.
• Lifetime diaphragm warranty
• All stem guiding above the diaphragm (wet process) to eliminate particulate generation• Automate existing manual installations. MK 95AA upgrade kits available for Mark 95 regulators
• Maximizes the functional operating range by minimizing droop This is especially useful on high turndown SIP steam delivery applications
• Reduce project CapEx. Used with an I/P, the MK95AA reduces the time required for pressure balancing, commissioning and validation of WFI loops by putting the regulator's set point adjustment in the hands of the Control Room Technician
• Remote operation makes the MK95AA ideal for hard to reach hot WFI and USP PW applications in clean utility rooms.
• Complete range of products for any size or Cv requirement. The available sizes and Cv's are the same as the current Mark 95 product range
• With preset spring, users maintain control in the event of power (air failure)